Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Looking to offer cell phone retail service in Bay Area, CA Retail Locations

Discussion in 'Working or Investing in the Wireless Industry' started by rasmaca, Feb 22, 2009.

1. rasmaca

rasmaca New Member

We are opening our 2nd Mexican Western Wear location in the East Bay Area and are planning to save a 20x20 space for a cell phone retail center inside our 2000+ sf location. Heavy foot traffic in 75% and growing Latino area. This is a growing consumer segment and we feel coupling a wireless line such as Boost or other prepaid plans and in fact any other wireless services would be a great coupling with our customer base.

Looking for information and for any master agents who may be interested.

Thanks for looking,

Casey

2. fonboy

fonboy New Member

Hi Casey,
    I am a distributor of phones in Los Angeles. I can help you with your phones when you are up and running. I do not sell service, just phones, but I can help you find a master agent. PM me if you are interested.

Eric

3. CoreWT

CoreWT New Member

My Phone:
    Moto Q
    Take a look at Brightpoint. They are one of the largest Boost masters in the country. Not sure if they will approve your location but it is worth a shot.

4. fonboy

fonboy New Member

American Wireless in Campbell, Ca. is also a master agent for Boost. It's always good to have a local master agent!

5. CoreWT

CoreWT New Member

My Phone:
    Moto Q
    Didn't mean to mislead Casey. I also use American Wireless in some of my stores. The last one I opened on the east coast American didn't offer Boost out here. They are a great company.

Thanks,

Dean

6. rasmaca

rasmaca New Member

Thanks for the great responses. These forums only work when people participate like you all and it is much appreciated.

I have had a heck of a time getting through to Brightpoint, as well as American Wireless. Anyone know of any master agents who are looking for a sub-dealers such as myself?

Is it possible to be an "un-authorized" dealer? Am I able to offer wireless service through someone who is an authorized dealer without going through the "authorization process" myself?

Thanks ahead of time for any more responses.

7. fonboy

fonboy New Member

If you can find a local agent that will allow you to do numbers with their activation code...go for it! BUT, you will most likely get a reduced commission ..everyone needs to make their money! Your best bet is by going direct. I still think American Wireless would be best for you as they are local to you. Give them another call and ask for an account manager for your your area. If you don't get anyone to respond, PM me and I will get you a direct contact.

8. azioninc

azioninc New Member

i AM very intersted if you can get me contactt info please

9. sellingcellphones

sellingcellphones New Member

Are you still looking for a wireless dealer? if so, we are interested. please send your contact info. :)

10. eunicemariebrown

eunicemariebrown New Member

My Phone:
    helio
    Wireless Provider(s):
    DotCom Wireless, Cricket
    you can be a master dealer for a new cellular service provider on the cdma network. they just went retail 6 months ago. excellent commission and compensation. email me for details

EDIT: Please do not post E-Mail or links

11. eunicemariebrown

eunicemariebrown New Member

My Phone:
    helio
    Wireless Provider(s):
    DotCom Wireless, Cricket
    If your still looking for new services for your business, I am a master dealer for a new nationwide celluar service provider called DotCom Wireless. there a MNO in the same network as Verizon. there are no monthly quotas or charge backs and we pay $50 activations on average. competitive rates against Verizon with no credit check, contract or deposit. I can email you with more information if your interested in becoming a dealer. anyone can be a dealer and sell service anywhere across the US.

12. liftalot

liftalot New Member

you got pm!