Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Looking to become a Pre Paid Dealer

Discussion in 'Working or Investing in the Wireless Industry' started by mabmojo, Jan 11, 2012.

1. mabmojo

mabmojo New Member

Hi,

My wife is opening up a wireless accessory shop, my background is of a mobile developer for Android and IOS. At any rate It looks like the biggest pre paid carriers in our area are metropcs, boost , simple and H20, I actually use SIMple and my uses H20 on our phones

My question is can any one point me to a resource that would explain some of this business. What the difference between master agents are and why we must go through them. Also what are the most profitable dealership. I am extremely interested in residuals.

2. Wholesale

Wholesale New Member

Where are you located?

3. mabmojo

mabmojo New Member

Im in SW FL Bonita Springs/ Naples