Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

looking for regional business shared minutes plan

Discussion in 'Northeastern US Wireless Forum' started by Guest, Apr 23, 2002.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Who has the best monthly rate for 25 phones with 10,000 shared minutes?

2. BillRadio

BillRadio Wireless Consultant

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Motorola
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon, T-Mobile, AT&T, Sprint
    Rates like this are rarely published. Call the "business" rep office and they will negotiate with you. Get quotes from all the providers that serve where you want coverage. It is cool to have your own rep watching over your account.

-Bill Radio

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Dukedog

Dukedog Senior Member

Cingular has business pool that run about $880.00 for 14,650 anytime minutes and $10 for each additional phone which means you will pay $10 for 24 additional line, first is the primary line and doesn't pay. Also what area are you in, meaning City and State. The plan includes VoiceMail, Caller ID,etc, but if you want mobile to mobile or Nights & Weekend you will have to pay $9.99 for everyline thats wants it. They have plenty of plans but only one close to the 10,000 ,minutes you want.

4. aiwapro

aiwapro Silver Senior Member

Voicestream has a Business Request Form that you can fill out with all of your information, and they will get back to you as soon as possible (ASAP). Just click the link above, and it will take you directly to the form. Hope you decide on their service, and you and your co-workers enjoy it as much as I do. I have had it for over a year and have not had any problems.

Voicestream also has this new billing just for business customers. It is called I-Billing. They feature extra-detailed billing, graphs, charts, reports, and more. The I-Billing link above takes you to the log-in page of I-Billing, where you can view the very nice demo that they have created for this service. All you have to do is click log-in. Don't worry about typing in a password or anything, just click log-in.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

<< Cingular has business pool that run about $880.00 for 14,650 anytime minutes and $10 for each additional phone which means you will pay $10 for 24 additional line, first is the primary line and doesn't pay. Also what area are you in, meaning City and State. The plan includes VoiceMail, Caller ID,etc, but if you want mobile to mobile or Nights & Weekend you will have to pay $9.99 for everyline thats wants it. They have plenty of plans but only one close to the 10,000 ,minutes you want. >>

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Thank You,
    For your reply to my question. Do you have a name and address that I can contact. We are in the western New York area.

thanks again,
    Chuck DuBose
    cmdubose@cecomet.net
    Arrow Oilfield Service Company

7. Jack

Jack Silver Senior Member

My Phone:
    Motorola T720
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Alltel
    Call and check all of the providers in your area and see which one will give you the best rate for your application

Jack

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...