Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Looking for new (or used) feature phone

Discussion in 'Verizon Wireless Forum' started by Oppie, Oct 16, 2011.

1. Oppie

Oppie Senior Member

My Phone:
    LG VX-9400
    Wireless Provider(s):
    VZW
    Who wants a feature phone? Someone who has unlimited data for $5 per month grandfathered in. If I change to a smart phone I loose this plan. I'm looking for the smartest dumb phone...lol. My wife has that as well and I recently bought her a Samsung rogue. It's not bad. I use the interent and text more than I call. I like buttons more than touch screen but I could use both. I've had 6 LG VX-9400's over the past 4 years. I like it, but its getting a little (very long) in the tooth. I like the fact that I can use the 9400 with only one hand no matter what I do. Though I don't want a flip phone...been there done that - years ago (A930!)

I hear that new feature phones may be coming out "soon" but I'm getting tired of waiting. Interested in all recommendations and suggestions. Thanks!

Oppie

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. royc

royc Junior Member

My Phone:
    Motorola V262
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon (Alltel)
    Take a look at the LG Octane. It's a "basic" phone, but it has a full HTML browser.

royc

3. Oppie

Oppie Senior Member

My Phone:
    LG VX-9400
    Wireless Provider(s):
    VZW
    Thanks Royc. I may go that route, but i'm not much in to the flip phone designed. If I go that route, I'd prefer a slide. I've tried to find info on the Pantech Hotshot but there is very little on the web and VZW doesn't carry that in there stores. Does anyone have any info on this phone? I hate to buy sight unseen. Thanks.

Oppie

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...