Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

looking for land to lease?

Discussion in 'Cell Tower Hunting Club' started by fiveloves722, Aug 21, 2005.

1. fiveloves722

fiveloves722 New Member

I have plenty of land to put a tower for cell phones :)

2. davewsward

davewsward New Member

Wireless Provider(s):
    Cingular
    Tell us where your land is located and we'll include this into the comprehensive database at www.towermaps.com. There is no fees to be listed. We obtain revenues from our data subscribers. The data subscribers will contact you directly as we provide your name, telephone and email and you negotiate a lease directly. We do not do any leasing. We are just a data consolidator.

Send street address or preferably latitute/longitude (see www.topozone.com)

- David Ward

3. dodje

dodje New Member

hi i have tons of land for lease. in north east arkansas great location on a huge ridge ...

4. babylou008

babylou008 New Member

I also have land in Ohio that I am interested in leasing. Please post some information to help me in this matter. Thanks so much.

5. RDEASLEY

RDEASLEY New Member

Land to lease?

I am trying to find a contact number for AT&T to lease land for a tower in my community in La. can someone help me?

6. TowerChick

TowerChick New Member

Re: Land to lease?

LA RADIO - 337-436-7573 ask to speak to someone about putting a tower on your land. They are in Lake Charles LA but builds all over Louisiana

7. ronniesin

ronniesin New Member

I have land in area code 27932 and the service is horrible,we need a tower in my town and my land is located behind a major highway,so i think it would be ideal location.This would help my familly out a lot since we are out of a job right now and it would help the community out a lot.please if any one knows that would be very helpfull..god bless..Ron