Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

London Calling...

Discussion in 'Cell Tower Hunting Club' started by Jonathan Kramer, Dec 26, 2005.

1. Jonathan Kramer

Jonathan Kramer Telecom Atty/RF Engr.

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Apple iPhone 4s
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless (as of 8/13/08)
    Hi Gang:

Sharon and I are back from our London trip. What a great time! We basically bummed around London, saw three plays (Lady in White, Mary Stuart, and Billy Elliot...all great, but B.E. was a real treat). We headed to Stonehedge and Bath on a day tour. Shopping, a bit. Cell site photography, a bit.

I've started to post English cell sites in the gallery, and all of the photos that didn't blur are up at the other place. What struck me was that so many sites in London and beyond are not camouflaged.

We've both been to London many times, but this trip was one of our best.

Jonathan

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Andy

Andy Diamond Senior Member

My Phone:
    HTC Thunderbolt
    Wireless Provider(s):
    VZW, Vodafone D2, Solomo, Swisscom Mobile
    Glad to hear you had a great time there with your wife. I'm looking forward to the pix posted in the gallery.

3. Jay2TheRescue

Jay2TheRescue Resident Spamslayer
    Super Moderator Senior Member

My Phone:
    Essential PH-1
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&Tingular 310-410
    Glad to hear you had a nice trip. I drove to visit my Aunt, Mom, and Sister over the weekend, I saw some really bad camo sites along the way to their houses, and one awesome flagpole tower on a fire station property that actually had a flag on it! I wasn't feeling all that well so I didn't stop to take pictures. Next time I drive out that way I'll have to take pics.

-Jay

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...