Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Local Sprint store called today

Discussion in 'Sprint Forum' started by RJB, Dec 15, 2007.

1. RJB

RJB Gold Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    iPhone
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T
    Well I really really debated on this one to post it or not but what the heck. From my last post all know I am an ex-customer with sprint plain and simple just didnt work for me. 2.5 weeks ago I took my phones into the local store here to return them as the account had been cancelled. They were returned just fine and they took the phones and I got my money and the sales slip.

Today I am sitting there with my wife enjoying our afternoon and I go to look at my phone and I had a voice mail cause I had my phone on silent missed the call. Well I listen to it and it is sprint telling me that they could not find one of the phones we had returned to them and unless I got back to them they would charge me the retail price. UM WTF they lost the phone and had the nerve to call me and threaten me to chrage me the full price because of their mistake. Wow now this is the local sprint store at its finest.

We called back and said well that sucks you made a mistake and lost the phone but we have the receipt showing it was returned and also to check the security cameras to show it was done. Anyways what business in their right mind would call someone after this time frame and say because they cant find something they are going to charge me for their mistake good god come on. Check all your resources first such as the cameras and then if needed call the customer but wow it only takes them 2.5 weeks to work on their transactions.

I have taken the liberty to attatch the voice mail on here so please listen to it. Sorry about the sound but it is good enough to make out what she is saying. I also edited out a little bit of personal information.

Attached Files:

2. TWX

TWX Mobile Enthusiast

My Phone:
    iPhone 5s
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T

Wow, that is completely ridiculous on Sprint's part. Did they at least give you an apology?

3. RJB

RJB Gold Senior Member

My Phone:
    iPhone
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T
    No in fact they still played it off as my fault as soon as they heard i had the receipt they didnt say anything more.

4. QLR

QLR RIP Note!

My Phone:
    Samsung Galaxy S8+
    Wireless Provider(s):
    VZW, AT&T based Tracfone, T-Mobile
    Sprint doesnt want to let you go LOL

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. RJB

RJB Gold Senior Member

My Phone:
    iPhone
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T
    Something like that lol.

6. TWX

TWX Mobile Enthusiast

My Phone:
    iPhone 5s
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T
    Wow, how stubborn. lol

7. Yankees368

Yankees368 Compulsive Signal Checker

My Phone:
    iPhones 4S???
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon, Sprint 2002-2010, Voicestream 2001-2002
    Thats very odd. I had the opposite experience today. In October 2006, I purchased a little Energizer AA charger at the sprint store during a blackout. A few weeks ago, the things stopped working. I finally brought it in to the local Sprint store today and explain that the things had died. No questions asked, the person that I had talked to at the door took the device, opened a brand new one in their stock, and gave it to me. Now THAT is service!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. RJB

RJB Gold Senior Member

My Phone:
    iPhone
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T
    HUH well if I could have that then yeah.

9. walkguru

walkguru Wireless Guru

My Phone:
    iphone 3gs 32black
    Wireless Provider(s):
    cingular,family plan w/4 lines
    Wirelessly posted (Walkguru's: Opera/9.50 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/4.0.9800/209; U; en))

thats the way they were with me.