Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

LGAX8600 Help

Discussion in 'Alltel Forum' started by moonshine03, Apr 18, 2007.

1. moonshine03

moonshine03 New Member

I just got a 8600 it was set on one beep when I got it. How do I turn that back on? I have lots of other ?'s too.:confused:

2. bikebryan

bikebryan Senior Member

Set on one beep for WHAT? Need more info!

3. moonshine03

moonshine03 New Member

I just want to know how to set it so that it's not so loud at the office. My nokia phones all had profiles of different settings, like meeting, outdoor and so on. I was wondering if there was a feature like that on this phone. It seems hard to hear in my car and too loud at the office. Thanks for asking for more information. I was looking at the icon gallery and saw the one beep icon and figured it was some sort of a quiet setting and was curious how to try it out.

4. bikebryan

bikebryan Senior Member

Not to be to rude, but....

Didn't you receive an owner's manual with your phone? It covers most of this. If not, pretty much all your questions will be answered if you go to Alltel's website, select the phone in question, and look at it's info. It gives a step-by-step for most functions, and even a link to download user's guides.

5. MOTOhooligan

MOTOhooligan Former Mobile Data Addict

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Motorola XT1929-17
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    Here is a link to the step-by-step instructions Bryan was talking about and the one beep setting is one of the available sound settings. You can use the side buttons (with the phone open) on the left side to scroll through the available sound settings.

The choices are:
    Silence All
    Vibrate Only
    One Beep
    Levels 1-5

Also, from the volume screen, if you hit the right soft key, it will take you into the Alert Type menu and allow you to pick and choose what you'd like for each scenario. The LG is a little different than the Nokia in that it doesn't have the profiles but, with a little patience, you should be able to figure it out.

Good luck!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...