Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

LG8100 Data Cable Advice

Discussion in 'LG Electronics' started by chenley, Oct 30, 2005.

1. chenley

chenley New Member

Hello Everyone,
    I have not been able to find a data cable through Verizon for my LG8100; my interest is in being able to upload my pictures from my LG to my computer; I went to the store yesterday and the assistant was helpful but could not find a cable for me through Verizon; She tried to place a card in the door on the phone marked mini S-disk, but that seemed not to fit and did not resolve me data cable problem. I need an entry level solution, and don't wish to get in over my head.
    Thanks very much.:cool:

2. rallykid

rallykid New house = No free time

My Phone:
    LG 9700
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon, Sprint
    I use the cable from the data kit for the 6100 if I remember correctly (It has been a while since I bought it). It is the same cable I believe.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. 0oLakeShoreo0

0oLakeShoreo0 Senior Member

I believe that the data cable for the 8100 is identical to a few other recent LG models (6100, etc). You can get these cords on eBay for relatively cheap, and you could also check out the Verizon website. Good luck!