Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

LG VX9100 enV2 Music Question

Discussion in 'LG Electronics' started by jonjpl, Jul 21, 2008.

1. jonjpl

jonjpl New Member

Hi,

I'm getting the enV2 from Verizon soon.
    I'm am wondering, do I have to buy the Music Essentials Kit in order to play music on the phone, or can I just take a Micro sd card with mp3 files on it and place it in the phone and be able to play music right away?

thanks, james

2. Heavy Fluid

Heavy Fluid Junior Member

My Phone:
    BlackBerry 9630
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless
    MP3's on the memory card works just fine. Save your money.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. jonjpl

jonjpl New Member

Hi, Thanks for the reply. Your right, it works fine. I did go to ebay and get a USB cable for the phone it only cost $4.95 so I can sync my phone with music on my PC. Thanks again.