Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Lg Vx8300 Usb Trouble Need Help!!!

Discussion in 'Verizon Wireless Forum' started by Metallica11567, Sep 19, 2006.

1. Metallica11567

Metallica11567 New Member

hey i was wonderin if anybody could help me out yesterday i had just bought the verizon essentials kit and there is a sticker on the usb cord before you can plug it in you have to remove it and it says

"STOP install the USB driver software BEFORE plugging in the data cable please follow the installation instructions."

and stupid me being excited ripped that sticker off and plugged my phone into the computer before installing the drivers for it and then trying to connect it and wenever i do it says connection failed and ive already tried restarting my computer and doing computer updates to see if taht would help and nothing helped and then I tried to do on on my parents computer and see if that would work following the instructions and it did so i no its not the cable or phone so if anybody has any suggestions or experience from this can you please respond to this and thank you in advance

2. Metallica11567

Metallica11567 New Member

doesnt any one have any information bout this problem or encountered a similar problem?

3. madcityscott

madcityscott New Member

I'm having the same problem even though I did the steps in the correct order. I've been searching for a fix but so far have turned up empty.

4. sweetbeet

sweetbeet New Member

Hint when your computer says" it found new hardware do you want to search for a driver?" cancel it and let this software below find and place the drivers for you! that is why it says use software before plugging in the USB cable, if you followed the wizard it placed the wrong driver or no driver in so you need to Remove old driver in device manager or this new one will not load then load this one

V CAST Music Manager Download

If you need the vz access software here is the link for that for some reason the driver for the LG vx 8300 will not work, but if you start by using the music program and driver above it will load the right driver to work with the VZ access software this will all work fine for using your cell phone as a modem if you pay for that plan

VZAccess Manager Software Download