Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

LG VX7000 + bitpim error?

Discussion in 'LG Electronics' started by forcex, Sep 17, 2005.

1. forcex

forcex New Member

Sup guys,

Just bought a data cable for my vx7000 from ebay. Installed the drivers set it up in bitpim. I was able to get my pictures/videos/ringtones off no problem but when i try to get my phone book(the most important part....) it gives me this:

"An unexpected exception has occurred.
    Please see the help for details on what to do.

Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "gui.pyo", line 150, in run
    File "gui.pyo", line 90, in __call__
    File "gui.pyo", line 1165, in getdata
    File "com_lgvx4400.pyo", line 181, in getphonebook
    IntegrityCheckFailed: LG-VX7000: Data in phonebook is inconsistent. There are multiple entries with the same serial number. See the log.
    "

etc etc etc and gives alittle more info. I google this error and nothing really helped. Im using Bitpim 0.7.23. Maybe if i used a slightly older version it wouldn't check for verification or w/e. Just something i read on some other forum. Well, if anyone knows how to get around this id be very thankfull. I only have a few days before i have to send back my phone. It has a broken screen (aka i might not be able to read phone numbers off the screen, i can only read the bottom half) and i wanted to transfer everything to my new phone (still a vx7000). Thanks

2. forcex

forcex New Member

figured it out, ended up being verizons ***** *** fault. When i got my vx7000 i transfered my phone book over through them. The software they use is crap and it duplicates IDs. Ending having to delete half my phonebook to back up the rest