Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

LG VX10 Now ON Verizonwireless.com

Discussion in 'LG Electronics' started by Guest, Sep 20, 2002.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

$199 with new contract

Innovative and one of the smallest and lightest tri-mode handsets on the market, the LG-VX10 also includes Get It Now. Now you can download ring tones from the network to the phone. In addition to Get It Now, this handset offers a full graphic LCD display with 7 lines of text and 1 line of icons, 19 ring tones and vibrating alert. The stylish inside display allows clearer mobile web browsing and message review, while the outside display allows you to check your caller ID on incoming calls without opening the phone. With 1XRTT technology, the VX10 allows for data transmissions speeds capable of bursting up to 144 kbps on the 1X network. With the click of a few menu choices, you can start to enjoy the unique applications and benefits the VX10 has to offer.
    * 1XRTT/Tri-Mode (800 MHz AMPS/800 MHz CDMA/1900 MHz PCS Operation
    * Get It Now
    * 2.5mm headset jack to accept universal hands-free headsets
    * Caller ID ringers
    * CMX MIDI sound for ringers and games
    * Internal and external LCD display with time/date and caller ID
    * Web browser
    * CDMA data capable
    * 2-Way text messaging
    * Scheduler for maintaining appointments
    * Up to 6 entries for 199 important contacts
    * Express Network capable (Mobile Office kit sold separately)
    * 4-way navigation key
    * 19 ringer tones plus vibrating alert
    * Calculator
    * Bilingual (English & Spanish)
    * 1-Year limited warranty

Included Accessories:

* Lithium-Ion Battery (900 mAh)
    * Standard Holster
    * AC Mid-rate Desktop Charger
    * User Guide
    * Warranty Card

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Does anyone have any information on this phone? Or is it just too new at this point. It seems like I remember reading here that the LG VX-1 was a good phone, but the ringer was too quiet. I wonder if that's something that would have been corrected.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I just got a VX10 and ringer is very quiet. Not corrected.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

I think you have a defective VX-10. The one I used for a couple of days had a very loud ringer.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

I just got it and and it works flawlesley. Simple data connect to Verizon Express Network. I returned two Motorola T720's with software problems, the last one disabled the ringer every time it was recharged. Who needs a phone that doesn't ring.[​IMG]