Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

lg vx1 question

Discussion in 'Northeastern US Wireless Forum' started by aznmp3, Aug 6, 2002.

1. aznmp3

aznmp3 Junior Member

When the lg -vx10 comes out, will the lg vx1 or the lg tm510 be off the market? And do you think the vx 10 will be more expensive than the vx1?

2. Joe0378

Joe0378 Senior Member

the vx10 will replace with vx1 and I do believe it would be a little more expensive.

3. Jack

Jack Silver Senior Member

My Phone:
    Motorola T720
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Alltel
    I think that the VX1 will survive for a few months after the release of the VX10. THe 510 is still available

Jack

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...