Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

lg vx 4400 & 4500 thoughts?

Discussion in 'LG Electronics' started by LRando, Oct 26, 2005.

1. LRando

LRando Junior Member

My Phone:
    Alias 2
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    I am planning to buy phone from ebay. What are people's experiences w/the LG4400 & 4500? thanks.

2. charlyee

charlyee Ultimate Insanity
    Super Moderator Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    iPhone X
    Wireless Provider(s):
    at&t/Airtel/Turkcell
    I have absolutely no experience with the 4400 or 4500. I did want to say that I have a VX-7000 as a backup phone and it does perform satisfactorily. I know you were unhappy with youir 6100, did ever look at the 7000?

As you might know, the 7K is all digital. I also had the A670 for about 3 months and it had very good rf possibly better than the 7K. It has a goofy call though and is also all digital. The best VZW phone, receptionwise that I had was the Nokia 3589i, but I don't know if its replacement (6???)is as good.

Just a thought if you are looking at alternatives to the 6100.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. LRando

LRando Junior Member

My Phone:
    Alias 2
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    Thanks for input. I did have the a670 also for a few days. All digital didn't work well around here. At least that one didn't. My son has the lg vx6000 that is all digital and seems to work well. Go figure.

4. LRando

LRando Junior Member

My Phone:
    Alias 2
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    Just curious, when people mention a "backup" phone on here, what does that mean? Do you have 2 contracts and carry 2 phones at the same time?

5. charlyee

charlyee Ultimate Insanity
    Super Moderator Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    iPhone X
    Wireless Provider(s):
    at&t/Airtel/Turkcell
    I am not sure if everyone means the same thing when they say "backup". Some people have 2 phones from the same provider so if the first one has problems then they use the other one.

When I said backup, it is actually a backup provider. In my situation, Cingular works just about everywhere that I need it to but there are some areas of WI and IA that I travel to that I need Verizon for.

To answer your question I have 2 separate contracts with Cingular and Verizon and I also have an active T-Mobile To Go.(this one will be complete and gone in December).

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. WiggyFife

WiggyFife still knows nothing!!!

My Phone:
    Droid X
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless
    That's what I do!!!:lmao: