Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

LG Voyager (Verizon) Slide Show question

Discussion in 'LG Electronics' started by JasonLAllerdings, Feb 25, 2009.

1. JasonLAllerdings

JasonLAllerdings Junior Member

My Phone:
    LG Octane
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless
    Is there a way to create a slide show for a screensaver with out having to first create it as a wallpaper then assign it to the screensaver and switch it out as a wallpaper?

Thanks in advance

2. M in LA

M in LA Mobile 25 Years Plus
    Super Moderator Senior Member

My Phone:
    iPhone XS Max, iPhone X
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon (since 1994)
    Sorry, but your question is confusing. As long as you have pictures available to select as a slide show, it shouldn't make any difference.

Do you see your screensaver any other time other than when it's charging? This is the only time I see the screensaver on my phone. Every other time, it's just the wallpaper then the backlight fade-out.

I've set up a slide show for wallpaper, and when I've selected "slide show" for a screensaver, I see images I had originally setup as the wallpaper slide show (even though it wasn't the currently selected wallpaper in use). There was nothing to select or unselect within the screensaver function.

If what you are asking is whether there's a way to independently select specific images for a screensaver slideshow within the Screensaver option, the answer is no.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. JasonLAllerdings

JasonLAllerdings Junior Member

My Phone:
    LG Octane
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless
    Well, that's alittle fustrating, maybe they'll fix that down the road :lmao:

4. M in LA

M in LA Mobile 25 Years Plus
    Super Moderator Senior Member

My Phone:
    iPhone XS Max, iPhone X
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon (since 1994)
    Jason, I wouldn't get my hopes up. Since this is a limitation in their proprietary menu system, unless they feel it's worth it to modify this option, I'm afraid this is how it will stay. This option is probably not one of Verizon's pressing concerns. Then again, you never know...:dunno:

Look at it this way, you can still set up a screensaver slideshow. It just has to be done in a less efficient way, but it's still doable.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...