Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

LG unlock code

Discussion in 'LG Electronics' started by rudy1, Jul 24, 2006.

1. rudy1

rudy1 New Member

can i get the he unlock code for lg c1500 imei [DON'T POST YOUR IMEI IN PUBLIC!], need it for traveling.... someone said i could get it for free here !

#1 rudy1, Jul 24, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2006
  2. sailinxtc

sailinxtc New Member

Hi,

I was able to get the unlock codes free from the Cyber Store I purchased my LG C1500 from.

Now the only problem is, I don't know how to utilize the codes, the Store had me punch in a sequence of numbers etc... but was not successful.

Do you have any information on applying the unlock codes ?

I would try contacting the place of purchase for your phone .... if you haven't already, but am guessing you have, or they wont assist you....

3. Eric47

Eric47 Bronze Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    crackberry's

yea one piece of info to you is to be careful. you can brick your phone and render it useless if you start punching in the wrong codes..

4. Jay2TheRescue

Jay2TheRescue Resident Spamslayer
    Super Moderator Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Essential PH-1
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&Tingular 310-410
    Turn the phone off, and put a SIM card from another carrier in the phone. When you turn the phone back on if it asks you for a code, enter it then. If it does not ask for a code the phone is probably unlocked to begin with. Do not repeatedly enter the code if it does not work. Most phones will disable the code entry after 5 unsucessful attempts, and afterwards can only be unlocked by a cable connected to the data port on the phone.

-Jay

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. sailinxtc

sailinxtc New Member

Yeah, I am guessing the phone is unlocked already.

The Store said it was unlocked, yet nothing I have tried will connect it, or not very long.

Always goes to the SOS Only mode.

Appreciate the info, Sent both phones back today .....