Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

LG Rumor - Restarting on it's own?

Discussion in 'LG Electronics' started by WiltingSoul, Mar 18, 2008.

1. WiltingSoul

WiltingSoul New Member

My Phone:
    LG Rumor
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    I've got the Rumor from LG (with Sprint), and whenever I visit myspace mobile using my phone's web browser for more than a few minutes, my phone restarts itself. Anyone else have this kind of problem?

So far it's the only problem I've had with the phone and it's more of an annoyance than anything. But I was just wondering if anyone else has had any problems like this?

2. larry

larry Sprint loyalist and former mod

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Galaxy S8
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    I haven't had that happen on mine but that's a problem that could be related to something specific that you might be doing such as a certain application or web function. Maybe a future firmware upgrade will fix this.

3. WiltingSoul

WiltingSoul New Member

My Phone:
    LG Rumor
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    Seems to do it mostly when I get on myspace using the browser that came with the phone, but so far I've had no problems when I use Opera Mini to get on myspace. -shrugs- It doesn't bother me too much anyway.

4. Eric47

Eric47 Bronze Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    crackberry's
    my curve does this when im web browsing heavily and trying to scroll faster than the pages are loading and it causes it to trip. my other curve didnt do this and they had the same firmware. so i think these problems are individual phones, but i could be wrong. might wanto call warranty just in case.