Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

LG L1400 internet/laptop help

Discussion in 'LG Electronics' started by modelav8r, Oct 23, 2005.

1. modelav8r

modelav8r New Member

Hi, I have service with Cingular and my phone is internet capable and I can surf the net on my phone.. But, I want to be able to surf on my laptop. So, first I was looking at how to connect my phone which is an LG L1400 to my laptop and surf through it, but nobody seems to be able to tell me how to do it. So, I was looking at this GC82 card which I can get pretty cheap. It looks like I would have to do a firmware upgrade for it to work for a Cingular customer which isnt a problem. What I want to know is can I take the SIM card out of my phone and put it in this PCI card and have service??? If anybody knows the answer or if anyone can tell me how to hook my phone to my laptop to get internet, please feel free to jump in because I am pretty confused. Thanks.