Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

LG env2 vs. LG chocolate 8550 or choc 3

Discussion in 'LG Electronics' started by sevensrose, Aug 7, 2008.

1. sevensrose

sevensrose New Member

I cannot decide which phone between the three. Call reception/ clarity is of utmost importance. Fun features are nice too, but not as important. I've read so much about the three of them I am more confused than ever. With regard to call clarity and reception, does anyone have an opinion about which is best? I do some texting, but not a heavy texter. I also have an iPod, so don't know if the music features are as important.
    I live in a rural area, the nearest verizon tower is 7 miles away, and I just want to be able to hear and communicate clearly with the least amount of dropped calls.
    Any ideas anyone????
    I just switched from AT@T to Verizon as their coverage was lousy in my area, but I've always only used a Nokia phone, so the switch to LG will be a different leap for me.
    Thanks!:)

2. carcrazy7200

carcrazy7200 New Member

My Phone:
    Nokia E71
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T Tracfone (VZW)
    It all depends on what your needs are. However, if the closest Verizon site is 7 miles away, I would say don't go with an LG. Generally they don't have the greatest reception in the world, and it seems like you would need it. I would say try a Motorola or a Nokia, like you have been using forever. My friend recently went through both a Samsung and an LG on Verizon before going to a Motorola due to reception issues, but if there are none that you like, test out one of the LGs. I believe you get 30 days or so to try out the phone and you can return it if it doesn't work out for you. :)