Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

LG enV Bluetooth

Discussion in 'Verizon Wireless Forum' started by TSOnTheDrums8892, Jul 22, 2007.

1. TSOnTheDrums8892

TSOnTheDrums8892 New Member

My Phone:
    LG 9900 (enV)
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless
    I Have the LG VX9900 (enV) and it claims to have the ability to transfer files such as pictures and videos to other supported phones. However this does not work at all for me. The only function i have been able to use with my phone is the ability to transfer Vcards using bluetooth and (of course) a handsfree headset. The ability to transfer files to and from other phones was one of the main reasons i bought the phone. If anyone has this same problem and has a solution or has talked to verizon about it, please let me know. Thanks

The specs also say it has support for "basic printing"????????

2. VZW-LOVER

VZW-LOVER Senior Member

I would check with CS. I'm sure Verizon has the BT cripple on that phone for file transfer.

3. Ellen

Ellen Guest

Verizon does not support the ability to transfer pictures and video over a bluetooth connection. I have found a few threads at this site: HowardForums: Your Mobile Phone Community & Resource - LG VX9900 Threads of Interest, that may help to answer some of the LG enV questions that you might have.

HowardForums: Your Mobile Phone Community & Resource - LG VX9900: Bluetooth printing, has anybody tried it yet?

4. zamboni77

zamboni77 Supreme CadGuru

My Phone:
    Droid Turbo BN
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon who else?
    Only treo's and BB's can transfer via bluetooth....

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. VZW-LOVER

VZW-LOVER Senior Member

Some phones do and some don't! I can't figure out the reasoning how they choose this.

6. Ellen

Ellen Guest

It sounds to me from what Zamboni has said in his post above, that only Verizon's smart phones are capable of doing this. I know none of the regular handsets can.

7. zamboni77

zamboni77 Supreme CadGuru

My Phone:
    Droid Turbo BN
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon who else?
    Yep thats what I think Princess. The Smartphones really are a different animal. I don't frequent these forums as much as I would like because I am involved with a treocentral alot, but I pop in every now and then to see whats regular phones are up to.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...