Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

LG Dare Question

Discussion in 'LG Electronics' started by Falcon Fan, Aug 20, 2008.

1. Falcon Fan

Falcon Fan New Member

Hi, I'm new to the forum; just found this while searching for answers! Can you direct me to a site or answer the following questions?

How do you put the "Favorites" and "Main Menu" screens on "grid" verses randomly scattered? We have tried everything and I'm being very lazy and of course, can't find my user manual! Is there a site that gives all the "how to" for "dummies?" :p

Also what is NAM? I looked it up in the glossary on the page and still don't get it....

thanks for your help!

2. racquetballer

racquetballer Junior Member

My Phone:
    LG VX11000 enV® TOUCH Ver
    Wireless Provider(s):
    VZW (Evil Empire) & Alltel
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Teleca Q7; Brew 3.1.5; U; en) 240X400 LGE VX9700)

You can choose grid Through Settings & Tools in the Display Setting.

The NAM is the electronic memory in the cellular phone that stores the telephone number and an electronic serial number. Phones with dual- or multi-NAM features offer users the option of registering the phone with a local number in more than one market.