Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

LG Dare Calendar

Discussion in 'LG Electronics' started by lcarey, Apr 26, 2009.

1. lcarey

lcarey New Member

I got a new LG Dare almost a month ago from Verizon and have been having problems with the calender and recurring events. But I had this same problem with my LG Chocolate also. I gave this issue to Verizon and then haven't heard of this problem. One note also is that I use the Automatic Backup Assistant from Verizon to backup my contacts. (I thinking that is really the problem, but we will see)

I have created events that are daily, weekly, monthly and yearly. At the end of the day or when I have time, I go in and clear out the daily events that have passed of the calendar and only "erase this" item and not"erase all", because I want it to remind me the next day.

The calendar might be OK for a few hours or maybe even a day and then I go in and and add new reminder or clear one and all of a sudden all of the calendar events from day one have come back onto the calendar. This is very frustrating. I can't erase all old ones, because there are some of them that I want to keep.

I went back to Verizon yesterday and got a new Dare and asked them not to load in the contacts and that I would do it manually (What a pain!) and that I was going to shut off the Automatic Backup Assistant with Verizon (Still think this is the problem) Now I will see what happens.

Has anybody had this problem or have a fix? :loony: