Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

LG Dare Calendar

Discussion in 'LG Electronics' started by captainron19, Sep 5, 2008.

1. captainron19

captainron19 New Member

I just set up BitPim with my LG Dare - I mainly want to use it to sync my online google calendar with the phone. I imported the google calendar just fine and all dates and appointment were showing up fine in Bitpim.

When I sent the calendar data to phone I noticed some appointments and entries were missing. After looking a little closer I discovered that the only events that transferred to the phone's calendar are the ones that I have set up on Google to repeat (ie Payday every 2weeks on a Thursday) and so on. All of the events that are a single time only (ie Doctors Appointment) were not transferred over to phone.

Any ideas?

2. zamboni77

zamboni77 Supreme CadGuru

My Phone:
    Droid Turbo BN
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon who else?
    welcome to the forums.
    could be a limitation of the calendar.
    will have to look into my father's dare and see if I can mess with it.

Hey can you get tones off of the dare?
    I really want the whistling wizard...that annoying tone is great!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. captainron19

captainron19 New Member

I did find a fix for this. When using Bitpim you have to specify a time frame for the dates to be entered into the phone then all appointments transfer overf ine

4. cornstarch

cornstarch New Member

Re: LG Dare Calender

Does anyone know of a link where i can download the "Whistling Wizard" ringtone because its awesome

5. M in LA

M in LA Mobile 25 Years Plus
    Super Moderator Senior Member

My Phone:
    iPhone XS Max, iPhone X
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon (since 1994)
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...