Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Lg cf360

Discussion in 'LG Electronics' started by fred davis, May 27, 2009.

1. fred davis

fred davis New Member

Im at a loss.. Have a new CF360 cellphone the I cant get to connect to my computer. When I plug data cable into the USB port it keeps giving me the message. "The computer cannot detect your scanner or camera device. Please power up or make sure device is plugged into port. I bought the Driver Dective software with no results what so ever...

When I plug into other computers it goes right to install wizard like it should... When I plug it my computer - I get the same frustrating message from above... Now starting to pull my hair out... smile...