Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

LG AX300, can't seem to access voicemail

Discussion in 'Alltel Forum' started by PlumPudding, Sep 13, 2010.

1. PlumPudding

PlumPudding New Member

Hello, I need some help here.

I have an Alltel LG AX300 flip phone and I can't seem to access my voicemail. I have looked around online but none of the advice I found helped.

I have pressed *86 but then the # just makes the message replay and when it asks for my mailbox number I press my voicemail password and it doesn't work. Is there a mailbox number I am supposed to know for my phone?

Any help would be appreciated!

2. royc

royc Junior Member

My Phone:
    Motorola V262
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon (Alltel)
    Your mailbox number is your 10-digit phone number. Enter that, then the system will prompt you to enter your password.

The easy way to avoid being asked to enter your mailbox number is to call your own phone number from your mobile phone. The system should then just ask for your password.

royc