Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

let wireless carrier have your cc to make automatic payment for plan

Discussion in 'PRE-PAID Cell Phone Companies and Plans' started by Harold938, Dec 5, 2006.

1. Harold938

Harold938 Banned

well you know what "is it worth it "

if i get any plan that require a CC

Ampd
    Cingular
    Boost " i dont want boost "

but i'm looking at ampd hybrid and i want to see if it work it
    because what concern me is that if i give my CC info

" it mostly like giving the keys to my house " and take what they want

but i want to make sure of what they charge is what they charge !

so are they worth or look somewhere else

2. Jay2TheRescue

Jay2TheRescue Resident Spamslayer
    Super Moderator Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Pixel 4a 5G
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&Tingular 310-410
    I have CIngular and am on the autopay plan. They auto debit my business checking account every month. I do review my bill online and have any errors corrected before the payment is taken though. They always debit the account on the due date, so there is always pleanty of time to get anything fixed if needed before the computer takes the payment. Only 2 times in the past 6 years has there been an error on my bill though.

-Jay

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. QLR

QLR RIP Note!

My Phone:
    Samsung Galaxy S8+
    Wireless Provider(s):
    VZW, AT&T based Tracfone, T-Mobile
    I'm not fond of the auto-draft option because my account balances wildly fluctuate every month. If I had a credit card, the auto pay would be ok... if any unpleasant surprises arise, you didn't lose any money. I had the Cingular Blue GoPhone with auto-pay and I was hit with a top-up in a month in which I ran out of minutes. Forutnately, I had the money at the time and it was no biggie. I'd verify whether the wireless company charges only once a month (instead of whenever your balance is low) if you're wary of multiple charges in a month. Otherwise, I wouldn't worry about being overcharged. charges are your base plan plus addons plus taxes and fees. When I had my old Blue GoPhone, I had the $45 plan plus tax and I was charged around $54 every month. The charge amount may vary every month but it varied by a few cents each time.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Jay2TheRescue

Jay2TheRescue Resident Spamslayer
    Super Moderator Senior Member

My Phone:
    Pixel 4a 5G
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&Tingular 310-410
    If the money isn't in the account you can always go online and temporarily halt the autodraft and pay by another means.

-Jay

5. QLR

QLR RIP Note!

My Phone:
    Samsung Galaxy S8+
    Wireless Provider(s):
    VZW, AT&T based Tracfone, T-Mobile
    True, but I like feeling in control and I'd rather not allow outside companies that option.