Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Larryyy!!!! I Need Your Help

Discussion in 'Sprint Forum' started by apocalpz, Jan 23, 2006.

1. apocalpz

apocalpz New Member

I HOPE you work for sprint in some capacity because I'm having numerous problems with this freaking SERO plan... lets me start by saying:

1) The wait for speaking with a rep. is atrocious by far the longest I had to wait for any live person to speak to on the phone almost a half an hour wait each time..

2) After you FINALLY get someone on the phone, they honestly have no freaking clue about this plan. Either there not schooled up on it or they got picked up from the street to work for your company... case in point: I had a rep. told me that picture mail doesn't come included in this plan, had another rep. told me ONLY 1100 anytime’s minutes is included, had another rep. told me WHAT power vision plan are you talking about.. This is in a span of two days starting yesterday...

3) Either do I have the power vision plan or don't I and if so what freakin power vision plan do I have. Is it a hybrid of the power vision access plan...? PLEASE explain into detail!!!! What comes included with my package and what doesn’t?

4) They said I have aol, yahoo and msn to chat with... when I spoke with the tech (which was another doozey) he told me that I don't have it. Then he transferred me back to the customer service rep. line which I waited another 30 min (that’s already 1hour to speak with 2 individuals already). After FINALLY getting someone she tells me that I do have those features and all the tech HAD to do was to look up my plan and see it... then she wanted me to be transferred again... do you see where this is going at? I don't know if it is my phone or the freaking service?

5) Lastly the sprint stores or another problem, they said if it IS the phone causing problems then I had to send it to a tech to take a look at it... which is no problem HOWEVER she then began to say that I have to pay for them to fix it... WHAT THE F&*K :censored: is that all about. I just open my plan last Thursday and just received the phone yesterday are you kidding me... aren't you guys liable for a certain period of time to fix the phone but not on my expense???

I"M very very disappointed at this service right now... I'm glad you guys got that 14 day trial offer because I might have to switch back to verizon if this keeps coming up and my questions aren't being answered :confused:

P.S: Hypothetically speaking even if the problem does get fix, who knows in the future I get billed for stuff that supposed to be free and have to go back and do this thing all over again:mad:

2. larry

larry Sprint loyalist and former mod

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Galaxy S8
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    I don't work for Sprint. But here's a few things I want to say about this matter:

The SERO plans do include unlimited web, picturemail and video mail. The SERO plans are not well known so most customer service reps probably don't know about them or the details on what exactly they include or don't include. It's best not to talk to them about it because you will likely get different answers each time.

Which phone number are you calling when you call customer care? I can probably give you a better number that you can get through faster on with little or no wait time.

Which phone do you have and what software version does it have? Did it provision for the internet correctly? Does it show your correct username when connecting to the web? What exactly is not working about it?

3. apocalpz

apocalpz New Member

will soon find out later.. i brought it in to have it serviced and let you know the details when I pick it up in a few hours

4. apocalpz

apocalpz New Member

went to a sprint store to have it checked out.. after 4 hours, no resolution I believe I have to exchange it.. funny thing is every damn store has the phone sold out :mad:

5. tygger

tygger Junior Member

What phone do you have?

Larry, could you PM me that number... I'll probably need it soon. Should be getting my phone today or tomorrow.

6. apocalpz

apocalpz New Member

Its the samsung a900

7. larry

My Phone:
    Galaxy S8
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    Make sure you get the latest software version for it. You can get it over the air.

8. tygger

tygger Junior Member

Well, my phone came today and I just logged into my account online.

Everything seems messed up!

No where does it mention the SERO program or show any features that the SERP program offers.

Under my plan, it lists:

Sprint Fair & Flexible Plan

* Adjustable Anytime Minutes
    * $29.99 Minimum Monthly Charge
    * Nationwide Long Distance Included
    * Unlimited Night & Weekend Mins. Included
    * Nights: M-Th 9PM-7AM Wknd: F 9PM-M 7AM
    * Caller ID, Call Waiting
    * Three-way Calling
    * Voicemail

Then under my Current Plan, it lists:

Your Current Plan
    Option Price (if applicable)
    Click to learn more, modify or remove services.
    Sprint Power VisionSM Plus Pack $20.00
    Night & Weekend Minutes -Nights starting at 7 p.m. $5.00
    PCS Advantage Agreement Expires 01/22/08

I can't find where it shows how much my monthly rate is going to costs. According to what I see, it looks like $29.99 + $20 (Plus Pack) + $5 N/W starting at 7PM.

It also doesn't state how many minutes are included.

These are my upgradeable options:

Upgrade Your Plan
    option price
    Click to learn more or add services
    Roadside Rescue $4.00
    Sprint PCS InternationalSM $4.00
    Sprint PCS Voice CommandSM $5.00
    Off-Network Option $10.00
    Sprint PCS Call CanadaSM $7.00
    Unlimited Sprint Mobile to Mobile Calling $5.00
    Sprint PCS Total Equipment Protection $6.00

Apparently, Mobile to Mobile is also NOT included.

So for me, here is what seems to be missing:

1. 500 minutes for $30
    2. Free Power Vision
    3. Free Mobile to Mobile

And they added Nights starting at 7PM without me checking that box.

Any recommendations or anything I may be missing? Hoping to get everything accomplished in one call.
    :rolleyes:

9. larry

My Phone:
    Galaxy S8
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    Call this number: 1-866-306-7056

That is not the sero plan. They somehow messed up on it. Vision and mobile to mobile are included for free on the sero plans.

Did you sign up online or by calling in?

10. tygger

tygger Junior Member

I signed up online from inphonic.com. My order summary under Equip. & Services even states Sprint Employee Referral Offer 500 Terms & Conditions. I'm going to give that number a call right now.

11. tygger

tygger Junior Member

Here's what has gone down so far...

1. Called number 1-866-306-7056. Lady was nice. She said that Free pic mail w/ video was not going to be included with SERO. She had never heard of that being included and the mananger on duty confirmed. Then she said she had to get the manager’s approval to switch me to SERO even thought that was what I originally signed up for in the first place. Got the approval and upon trying to do so, she said the system is not letting her because it was not available in my area, even though it was available according to the web site.

2. Called the Inphonics number 866-274-9478. Put on hold for 15mins. Finally got a CSR and after confirming my order number, somehow he got disconnected.

3. Called back. Waited only 5 mins this time, lady said that my account shows the SERO plan even though I told her that it shows otherwise on the Sprint.com website. She told me to call Sprint… She gave me a new number to call.

4. Called Sprint number 1-888-322-3961… est wait time, 20 mins. Been holding for almost 30 mins now. Going to hang up and try again tomorrow. :(

12. Azzdude

Azzdude New Member

Not to hijack the thread, but this seems to be a problem with a lot of people, including myself. I'm STILL not sure (after many phone calls) if I'm getting everything I should be. Here's what MY online bill says:

Sprint Fair & Flexible Plan

Adjustable Anytime Minutes
    $30.00 Minimum Monthly Charge
    AMERICA - ROAMING Included
    Nationwide Long Distance Included
    Unlimited Night & Weekend Mins. Included
    Nights: M-Th 9PM-7AM Wknd: F 9PM-M 7AM
    Unlimited Vision Access
    Unlimited Mobile to Mobile
    Caller ID, Call Waiting
    Three-way Calling
    Voicemail

13. larry

My Phone:
    Galaxy S8
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    That is correct. You should be good to go.

14. Azzdude

Azzdude New Member

Oh yeah...They gave me the 7PM night and weekends without me asking for it too! It took quite a bit to have it removed and I got my first bill today and there it is!

15. Azzdude

Azzdude New Member

Should it mention the picture mail also, Larry?

16. larry

My Phone:
    Galaxy S8
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    Unlimited Vision = Picturemail included

You're ok. I have unlimited vision and get free picturemail even though it only says unlimited Vision like yours.

17. Azzdude

Azzdude New Member

Thanks, Larry! And sorry Tygger for hijacking your thread a little, but maybe it'll help you by seeing what it should look like.

18. tygger

tygger Junior Member

Does Unlimited Vision also include Unlimited Email and Picture Messaging?

Sorry to apocalpz. I highjacked his thread... I'm going to start a new one...

#18 tygger, Jan 25, 2006
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2006
  19. larry

My Phone:
    Galaxy S8
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    Yes it does include that.

20. tygger

tygger Junior Member

While trying to straighten out my account, a CSR said that my plan didn't include the picture pack to send unlimited pic mail w/video. She said that was $15 extra, but did mention that my plan now has the Power Vision.:confused:

21. larry

My Phone:
    Galaxy S8
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    Absolutely incorrect. The sero plans include Vision or power vision as well as picturemail. You need to have the proper coding applied to your account for the sero plan or it won't be a sero plan.