Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

kyocera candid II charger problems

Discussion in 'All Other Brands of Wireless Phones' started by nikki555, Jan 28, 2008.

1. nikki555

nikki555 New Member

so obviously, I own a kyocera candid II phone, the service provider is cricket. the phone is about maybe 4 months old. about 2 weeks ago, the original charger that came with the phone failed to work. at first, it had to be in a certain position to charge. then, it stopped charging all together. assuming it was the charger and not my phone that was having problems, I went to the store to get a new one. Unfortunately, they were not carrying the chargers seperately at the time unless i wished to buy a new phone. So instead, I bought the car charger and adapter so I could plug it into my wall. This charger is perhaps a little over a week to two weeks old and I'm beginning to encounter the same problem where it will not charge unless it is in a certain position. I am now no longer sure if it is the charger, or my phone.
    any ideas, solutions, or suggestions?
    thanks!