Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Kyocera 2235 or Motorola V120 ???

Discussion in 'Western US Wireless Forum' started by AgentMonkey, Jul 21, 2002.

1. AgentMonkey

AgentMonkey New Member

Will be using Verizon service beacause I like the analog coverage for when I'm out of city limits. I live here in Mesa,Arizona and I wanted to know which one of the two was a better phone. what I do know about the two phones is that there about the same in price and size. What I really want to know is?.

1. which has the best sound quality?

2. which one is the most user friendly?..this is a real important one because I have currently have a motorola star-tac which I must toggle through with the dexterity of a surgeon to use.

3. I like the belt clip that has knob on it so it spins around when moving or just pop out phone when you need it. I hate the leather cases that have clip attached to it. Also the blue light with the silver looks pretty sharp on the Kyocera model.

anyone who uses either of these models I would like to hear your opinion on the Phone quality and features....

2. larry

larry Sprint loyalist and former mod

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Galaxy S22+
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    Just so you know, the Kyocera 2235 will be replaced soon with the 2325 which will be a better phone. I use the Sprint version 2255 and am very satisfied with it. One minor issue with these models is that little specs of lint can get into the screen area because it's not sealed that well. Once they're in you really can't get them out. After about 9 months of use I am starting to notice a few inside mine. [​IMG] Oh well.