Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Kevin -- the color of the UNiverse

Discussion in 'GENERAL Wireless Discussion' started by SirIsaacNewton, Jun 25, 2002.

1. SirIsaacNewton

SirIsaacNewton New Member

Kevin,

Some time ago you asked what it would look like if you could see all of the radio transmissions flying around here on Earth.
    Not sure this exactly answers that question, but astronomers at Johns Hopkins now call it "Cosmic Latte" -- the beige color that would permeate everything

Cosmic Latte

2. KevinJames

KevinJames WA's 1st retired mod

My Phone:
    Samsung S7-Edge
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T & Verizon
    Actually, I think it was you that answered it the first time 'round, wasn't it?

Oh, and speaking of lattes, I find I am beginning to like the white mochas at Starbucks more than extra Caramel Machiattos.

3. dakman33

dakman33 Junior Member

LOL!! Kevin you crack me up..

4. SirIsaacNewton

SirIsaacNewton New Member

Kevin,

Very likely! It sounds like something I'd do.
    But now they have a name for it. Before it was just 'beige'.