Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Katana Software And Browser Issues

Discussion in 'All Other Brands of Wireless Phones' started by VirginiaMoralez09101976, May 3, 2007.

1. VirginiaMoralez09101976

My Phone:
    Katana by Sanyo
    Wireless Provider(s):
    *Sprint* - Boost, T-Mobile, Verizon, Virgin Mobile
    My First Thread! Ok I Have A Katana Or SCP-6600 And It Came With Software Version 1.001SP After Reading Other Posts It Seems To Me That I Got ___ked! Is The Newer Versions Compatibale With My Phone? How Can I Download It?
    It Also Came With A Browser Dated May 31, 2006 Rel-v008a Net Front v3.1 Is This An Older Version As Well? Over All I'm Pretty Happy With It. It Is Slow Though, And Could Use An Expansion Slot.

I Will Be UpDating My Profile To Include The Other Phone Models I've Owned. (AND STILL DO) Then You'll Be Able To Understand How Huge An Improvement This One Is. I Love It And Yes It's Pink!

Thanks For Reading My First Thread And My First Sensor As Well.

2. icurious1george

icurious1george New Member

Hello:
    I had a Katana and I did an update on mine. I am not sure were I found it but I found it in the menu... Check all the settings menu. I know I found it some were..
    Good luck :
    Lar