Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Just a little thought...........................

Discussion in 'GENERAL Wireless Discussion' started by Wayne, Mar 24, 2002.

1. Wayne

Wayne Senior Member

Remember some years ago that seems forever........but not that long ago all of the different carriers out there?? We had Prime Co, GTE, Ariel, Bell Atlantic etc........................all were the major companies, and they all died. Now we have all of the land line phone company's as the cellular providers. ATT, Sprint, Cingular (aka Bell), Verizon, VoiceStream (though they do not own landline), Nextel(well..they have some people) and a couple of other's that are too small to list like Cricket or someting.....Centeniel, Mercury, Alltell (dont know thier size), and some others.

The way things are now though............all of these company's are established......where as before it was new grounds.......so these companys will be around for a while. Of course I could be wrong..........look at ENRON[​IMG] I see it in the next few years that the little companies will be gone...........and only the Major companies will be around. That is only if they do not make stupid mistakes like changing a system 3 times in a 5 year period (aka Cingular) Automatic approval for all who apply for a cell phone (aka Sprint) Tricky rate plans (aka ATT) Having horrible coverage (aka Voice Stream) Using outdated tec. with poor coverage (aka Nextell) and last but not least having a very annoying theme song and annoying symbole that is a peace sign (aka Verizon)[​IMG]

These are just some of my thoughts on things....................nuthing really

2. Apoc

Apoc Senior Member

LMFAO.... I want my ole' brick phone back!

3. Wayne

Wayne Senior Member

I wish they would make a Tri-Mode Bag phone....................that would rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Darn the FCC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![​IMG]

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Wayne, PLEASSSSSSE!

Didn't we just beat this one to death in Apoc's earlier thread "Who will prevail at the end 2002/4Q?".

Let's not go there again!!!!