Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Java problems on my CU500

Discussion in 'LG Electronics' started by acrobass, Jul 22, 2008.

1. acrobass

acrobass New Member

My Phone:
    LG CU500
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T/Cingular
    When i go to DL a prg or ringione from the Where site or or anywhere else on the net ( ihave a unlimited internet package) it goes to dl what ever it is and the splash ccreen comes up then the Cingular logo and the phone reboots does anyone know the correct Java settings for a LG CU500 phone this includes the Account name, Proxy or no Proxy and or the proxy address and port number, Username,password Network profile (the only one i have is Medianet atm. Since it doesnt have the option to edit the one thats there i can put a new on in maybe that will fix it. Email me at acrobass@comcast.net thanks.. TJ