Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

I've Got MSN!

Discussion in 'GENERAL Wireless Discussion' started by aiwapro, Aug 3, 2002.

1. aiwapro

aiwapro Silver Senior Member

After the GPRS from Voicestream being down all week in my area, I tried it just now and it works just fine, maybe a little bit faster, but that might be because there aren't alot of people on it yet.
    Well, back the the subject, I went to the MSN Mobile website, and tried to sign in to my .NET Passport, and it worked. I seemed to be blocked from this previously. I have been trying to check my hotmail and access my other MSN information such as my calendar and alerts and stuff every since I signed up for mobile internet about a month ago, but I was not allowed in ever until now. This wonderful.

I guess Verizon isn't the only company to benefit from MSN services, Voicestream (T-mobile) does as well.

Next, I will try MSN Messenger.

2. RBOCMAN

RBOCMAN Junior Member

I just made multiple attempts trying to login....with no avail. You sure you're using VoiceStream? Thats the one thing which im pissed at, is that incompatibility if .NET with T-Mobile GPRS.....i had to change to yahoo to just to access my mail from my Q105.

Let us know, how you got it or what market your using your GPRS in.

Thanks

3. aiwapro

aiwapro Silver Senior Member

Yes I have Voicestream, have had them almost two (2) years now.

I just went to mobile.msn.com and selected passport sign-in and signed in.