Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

I've come full circle, back with big red!

Discussion in 'Verizon Wireless Forum' started by budney, Jul 1, 2011.

1. budney

budney Resident Headbanger
    Super Moderator Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    iPhone 6s+
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T
    It was my problems with Verizon that brought me here to WA initially. Now after bouncing around from carrier to carrier I'm back with Verizon. I order a Samsung Droid Charge through Wirefly using a deal at studentrate.com, $150 with overnight shipping and 10% off my bill. And get locked in on the unlimited data before it goes away. The phone arrived today, and quickly got it setup including porting my number from Sprint. So far I like having signal without having to use a signal booster (Airave). With that said, Weather Bug can now use my location to update trouble free. Best of all is the LTE! It's so fast, :loony: fast! Let just hope I have a long trouble free experience with store reps and CS this time. :)

2 people like this.
  2. QLR

QLR RIP Note!

My Phone:
    Samsung Galaxy S8+
    Wireless Provider(s):
    VZW, AT&T based Tracfone, T-Mobile
    Welcome back :) Been bleeding red and black for almost 6 years with virtually no problem. Hope it works out for you as well and they will have to pry the unlimited data out of my hands LOL

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. budney

budney Resident Headbanger

My Phone:
    iPhone 6s+
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T
    I'm right their with you on the unlimited data. I have been using 2.5GB the last couple of months on Sprint. :)

4. QLR

QLR RIP Note!

My Phone:
    Samsung Galaxy S8+
    Wireless Provider(s):
    VZW, AT&T based Tracfone, T-Mobile
    Yep!!! I normally use between 2 and 3 GB, with this month being an anomaly. I have only used 750MB since I was home under my WiFi. Overages are not an option for me; I have data blocked on my other lines since the users are older and only talk on the phones.

Just waiting until December so I can get my Christmas present, AKA a 4G phone :)

For me, Verizon works for me... T-Mobile and Sprint are flaky in my apartment. AT&T is solid, but deposits and capped data are non starters now :(

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Gamer03

Gamer03 Technology Aficionado

My Phone:
    Motorola X Pure
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless
    Welcome back to Verizon, budney. Enjoy the fast LTE data speeds. :cheers:

6. mframe

mframe Senior Member

My Phone:
    Pixel 3aXL, Moto G7 Power
    Wireless Provider(s):
    TracFone, PagePlus, TMO, Xfinity, H2O
    I have decided to give Verizon (postpaid) a try, now. I had AT&T for many years, and still like them, but dropped postpaid in favor of prepaid, of which I have too many types, with balances to use up. Since I have 3 former Alltel U accounts (with almost $400 in balances), plus a Droid A855, I decided to convert to postpaid and get grandfathered in on the unlimited data, and have an employee discount applied to the plan and data, before it was too late. I can see how it goes, with no contract, and get an LTE phone later, if I want.

7. charlyee

charlyee Ultimate Insanity

My Phone:
    iPhone X
    Wireless Provider(s):
    at&t/Airtel/Turkcell
    Hope Verizon treats you right this time. I still can't believe you went to the "Dark Side" for real. :D.

Have fun with your LTE phone.

8. yaworski

yaworski Junior Member

Six years? I was with Verizon when they were Bell Atlantic Mobile. It has to be nearly 20 years now. Just another thing to make me feel old.

9. Tadlock2699

Tadlock2699 Bronze Senior Member

My Phone:
    iPhone Xs
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon, T-Mobile
    HA! Welcome back. For about 15 years I've been bouncing around, only to come back..

GTE-Verizon-AT&T Wireless-Cingular-Sprint-T-Mobile-back to Verizon in July of '09.

It's weird :loony: