Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Issues w/ LG Intuition

Discussion in 'LG Electronics' started by macphoto, Jun 16, 2013.

1. macphoto

macphoto New Member

[​IMG]

My niece purchased the LG Intuition. And I really like this phone particularly if it's available unlocked. However a phone dealer was talking me out of purchasing it. He claimed that on the LG brand phones the apps tend to lock up and freeze often; and the battery life was much shorter than the Samsung Notebook. He was really pushing for me to purchase the Samsung. But that phone is priced way out of my budget.

I'm hoping I can get some unbiased information on this forum to verify the Intuition's reliability. I think it would be a great tool for Photographers such as myself.

2. QLR

QLR RIP Note!

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Samsung Galaxy S8+
    Wireless Provider(s):
    VZW, AT&T based Tracfone, T-Mobile
    While I can't offer any major opinion on the Intuition, I'll say that the Galaxy Note II is a nice solid device. Battery life on it can get me through the workday and beyond.

The one thing that scares me about the Intuition is the lack of software updates for it (I haven't seen any signs of it being upgraded to 4.1). I wouldn't advocate that anyone get a phone without recent (or semi current) Android software i.e. 4.1.x. If the Note is too big, the Galaxy S4 also has a 5" screen. It has photo editing stuff on it as well.

Not sure whether you are paying promo price or retail, but the S4 definitely provides a good bang for the buck.

Also, have you considered the Lumia 928 or any of the iPhone line? They have solid cameras. The iPhone 4/4s and the Lumia 928 are priced from $0 to $100 on contract. Or $450 to $500 without one.

Sent from the Blanco Beast, SCH i605

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    2 people like this.
  3. larry

larry Sprint loyalist and former mod

My Phone:
    Galaxy S8
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    I don't know anything about the LG Intuition but I've tried most of the other major brands and keep going back to LG phones. Overall I have had the best experiences with LG. My current phone is the Sprint version of the LG Optimus G. I haven't had any issues with apps locking up or freezing and my battery life on this phone has been much better than my previous Motorola smartphone.

4. macphoto

macphoto New Member

Thanks for your replies! I'm not familiar with the Lumia 928, but I will research the phone. And to Larry, just yesterday I saw a news broadcast that rated a Motorola smartphone as having the longest battery life on the market. :cool:

5. QLR

QLR RIP Note!

My Phone:
    Samsung Galaxy S8+
    Wireless Provider(s):
    VZW, AT&T based Tracfone, T-Mobile
    The Motorola RAZR line is reputed for having great battery life! I owned the discontinued DROID RAZR MAXX and the battery was beast. The camera isn't the the greatest in the world, however. If you value smartphone photography, Motorola isn't the brand you want to go to at this time. Not to say that the RAZR takes horrible photos, but other phones does that task better.

Sent from the Blanco Beast, SCH i605

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    2 people like this.