Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Is there such a place?

Discussion in 'T-Mobile Forum' started by kjo, Jun 28, 2010.

1. kjo

kjo Bronze Senior Member

My Phone:
    Iphone 7 Plus
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T
    Is there a place online you can purchase Tmobile phones without having to worry about them telling you NO since you don't want the data package.?

I remember wanting a G1 just for the bigger screen and such. I'm prepaid- don't care about the data package, but they wouldn't sell me just the phone.

I know there is ebay and such. However just out of curiosity a place to buy unlocked or tmobile phones?
    thanks

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. M in LA

M in LA Mobile 28 Years Plus
    Super Moderator Senior Member

My Phone:
    iPhone 13 Pro Max, XS Max
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon (since 1994)
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    1 person likes this.
  3. QLR

QLR RIP Note!

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Samsung Galaxy S8+
    Wireless Provider(s):
    VZW, AT&T based Tracfone, T-Mobile
    I know that Motorola and Nokia allow you to buy directly from their websites... also, Amazon sells branded and unbranded phones on its site:). I have bought an unlocked phone from Dell.com myself.

Motorola
    Nokia USA - world leader in cell phone industry

Also, not sure of your location, but Sony Style also sell unlocked phones (although they tend towards AT&T for offerings). Alternatively, you can go to http://www.sonystyle.com

#3 QLR, Jun 28, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2010
  4. tmobileman

tmobileman Iphone Hater

My Phone:
    G1v1.5, Dash, Touch Pro 2
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Tmobile
    you can buy a new phone from tmobile directly...example you can by a mytouch slide for 429.99 with no contract and no data plan go start an even more plus 29.99 plan and purchase the phone then cancel the plan after 14 days, as long as you pay for the phone you won't have any obligation

5. kjo

kjo Bronze Senior Member

My Phone:
    Iphone 7 Plus
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T
    Thanks everyone for the links :) Gives me something to look at and check into. Lots on ebay also I just honestly don't know what I want. I've also seen this I9 phone CECT? that looks like a Iphone but I don't know much about it. Anyone ever seen these or used one? worth it?

6. The Robot Devil

The Robot Devil Junior Member

My Phone:
    Blackberry Curve 8520
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T
    Make your life easier and go to Ebay and search "Unlocked GSM Phones" or "T -Mobile Phones". You will several hundred to choose from.

7. kjo

kjo Bronze Senior Member

My Phone:
    Iphone 7 Plus
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T
    Yeah I've been looking on ebay as well :)

Anybody know anything aobut the CECT phones? the i-phone knock offs?