Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Is there a place to buy an aftermarket Stub antenna for the SCH-A530?

Discussion in 'SAMSUNG' started by Hawaiiannights, Jun 14, 2003.

1. Hawaiiannights

My Phone:
    LG LX8100
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon..can you hear me now?
    If you know of a place to buy one online (aftermarket stub antenna for the SCH-A530) please tell me! Thanks in advance!!

2. clraber

clraber New Member

i dunno about the 530.. but i just bought one for my 310 on daydeal.com .... they had a bunch for my phone... i think they have them for yours too

3. brenda

brenda New Member

why would you want a stub antenna, do they get better reception?

4. Hawaiiannights

My Phone:
    LG LX8100
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon..can you hear me now?
    I want a stub antenna because I normally caryy my phone in my pocket and the longer antenna pokes me and also may break off. You do loose some reception but with my Motorola T720 not too much. I relly want to find one. i wonder if the other phones like the A310 is the same size?