Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Apple Is iPhone X Doomed?

Discussion in 'APPLE iPhone, iPad Tablets and all iOS Devices' started by palandri, Apr 22, 2018.

1. palandri

palandri Former Palm Guy
    Junior Member Senior Member

My Phone:
    Pixel 3
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Project Fi
  2. dmapr

dmapr Gold Senior Member

My Phone:
    Pixel XL
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless; MTS
    I've seen these for a couple of months now. It's a bit of a case of attention-grabbing headlines. The bottom line is they don't think Apple will continue the practice of selling last year's models at a discount with the X the way they do it with others. It does not mean that the X won't have a successor this year.

palandri likes this.
  3. joyjoy8

joyjoy8 New Member

I used to be an apple fan but I am so disappointed with their products nowadays that I switch to Samsung. I still love their MacBook though.

4. M in LA

M in LA Mobile 24 Years Plus
    Super Moderator Senior Member

My Phone:
    iPhone X, iPhone 7+
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon (since 1994)
    I'm very happy with my X. Even if Apple retires it, so be it. Still glad I got one.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    palandri likes this.
  5. scottb

scottb Bronze Senior Member

My Phone:
    Google Pixel 3
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless
    Retiring the X would mean Apple has to admit not doing something perfectly. That's not likely to happen. I think they'll do what they always do, make a few changes and call it the best iPhone ever.

palandri likes this.