Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

iPod's

Discussion in 'The Roaming Zone' started by CellPhoneAddict, Dec 5, 2003.

1. CellPhoneAddict

CellPhoneAddict Junior Member

i got an ipod about 2 weeks ago...let me tell you before you say that $400 is not ridictulous for a mp3 player. i love it so much, i have only 95 songs on it, but it holds 5000 SONGS!!! ok, so maybe i wont ever have 5000 songs, so i can store my pictures i take with my camera phone (vx6k) on it! that way it wont use up all my computers memory (which is about the same as the ipod, damn laptop). also, the things that you put on them are awesome, i went to some website that sells iskins (covers for the ipod that are made out of a silicony material), that is AWESOME... now i have a modded out ipod (haha), it looks amazing, if i ever figure out how to post pix, ill take one w/ my phone and post it. jeez, i just wanted to say basically that it wasnt a waste of money..i thought the same thing before i had mine, now i see, that it just, isnt a waste of money and is incredible.

-alex

PS, did i mention it had games? no. it has dumb v70 like games, but still when your bored, your bored. it also has this game called music quiz which is also AMAZING, it takes the songs you have on your mp3 player, and it gives u 5 choices, plays one of them for 30 seconds, and b4 the 30 seconds are up, you have to guess which song out of the 5 it is. its actually amazingly amusing. and the backlight is awesome. ok... im stopping now. bye

2. ZaphodB

ZaphodB Signal Go Down De Hole...

My Phone:
    LG VX5600
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon(US) Orange(FR)
    I've a 20GB Nomad 3 that suits me jus' fine.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. bobolito

bobolito Diamond Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    iPhone SE
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    I am just waiting for more of these units to come out so that competitors drive down the price. I can't wait to get one.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Rich

Rich Bronze Senior Member

My Phone:
    BlackBerry® Style™ 9670 s
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint- AT&t
    When it comes to MP3 players noone can top the iPod, Apple rules..[​IMG]

5. ILUVSOCAL

ILUVSOCAL Banned

My Phone:
    Nokia 3600(me)
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T(Me),Cingular(Me,Mom),Edge Wireless(Dad)
    Apple rules, they rule uhh, umm, they uh, rule, hey they don't rule anything [​IMG] lol

6. Rich

Rich Bronze Senior Member

My Phone:
    BlackBerry® Style™ 9670 s
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint- AT&t
    Funny Iluvsocal, but the fact remans. I still haven't found a PC that can surpass my G5, but thats just my opinion...

Once you go Mac you'll never go back!

7. Delta

Delta Silver Senior Member

My Phone:
    Casio G'zOne
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless
    I'll just wait till '04, when more and more cell phones will have them built in. I know Moto has some coming and I imagine everyone else will, not just the smartphones.

8. AnthroMatt

AnthroMatt Big Meanie
    Super Moderator Senior Member

My Phone:
    Apple iPhone 7 Plus
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    I agree Apple is better, but until their decent models come down in price I will never buy one. IMO, for what I need from my computer, they are not so much better to justify the expense compared with what I can get in a relatively inexpensive PC.

iTunes is cool though...I've only had it for about 2 weeks and it is far and away my favorite mp3/music player. As for the iPod, I'm with bobolito...won't get one until it is cheaper. I don't use my little mp3 player enough (couple hours a day 4 times a week when I go running) to make spending $400 worthwhile.

9. Gideon H

Gideon H Quase Três Anos Com WA!

My Phone:
    Motorola E398
    Wireless Provider(s):
    TIM Brasil
    There was that one Samsung with an MP3 player in it... UpRoar was it called?

10. AnthroMatt

AnthroMatt Big Meanie
    Super Moderator Senior Member

My Phone:
    Apple iPhone 7 Plus
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    You are correct.

11. XprtCop

XprtCop =- Legend -=

My Phone:
    Sony Ericsson i580
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T
    Apple owns.