Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Iphone Corporate Emal

Discussion in 'APPLE iPhone, iPad Tablets and all iOS Devices' started by cukoz, Dec 3, 2007.

1. cukoz

cukoz Junior Member

Ok, so my Q is killing me. I have played with several iphone's and really like the features for what I need. I don't like its not 3g, but I really only need it for email on the road, and can use the heavy internet usage when I can get a wifi connection. My issue is I have heard that the Iphone is not coroprate email friendly. I have a gmail accound and I see that's easy enough to set up, but I have seen mixed signals from internet articles. Anybody know if it can or can't do corporate email ala good technologies etc.. Also, does it display word or excel docs?

:browani:

2. nKrypteD1

nKrypteD1 Software Architect

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Motorola Droid X
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    I highly doubt the GOOD stuff (motorola owned by the way) works on iPhone and I know the office files have no handlers on the iPhone, the iPhone really isn't a business phone. It's a flashy smartphone for the teenage generation if you really think about it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. cukoz

cukoz Junior Member

You're right, but the UI is the fastest I have seen...or least compared to my Q. My Q lags in the UI where the Iphone seems to have no lag times. It would suit my needs perfect if it could hangle corporate email/contacts. I don't need the full capacities of a Treo, which to me is more of a complex pda rather than a phone with email access etc.. I guess I am just stuck in the middle.