Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Internet settings for A1200 on Suncom Network?

Discussion in 'All Other Wireless Companies' started by hmcgee, Mar 15, 2007.

1. hmcgee

hmcgee New Member

I just recently received my new A1200, and I am desperately trying to get my internet settings input. Suncom has no clue, and I tried the Razr settings to no avail. If someone has an idea I would greatly appreciate the help.

2. keyguy

keyguy New Member

Have you got this one worked out? I've configured several A1200s on SunCom and I'd be happy to give you the info if you still need it.

3. railrode

railrode New Member

I can send sms but can't access the web. Is there anyone who has a Ming that can access the net on Suncom?

4. haman2

haman2 New Member

I Nedd That Confi...

5. creole1112

creole1112 New Member

Hi,

I have an a1200 motorola and cannot set up the internet. If you can help, please reply on this forum or at dcal0811@aol.com Thank you so much