Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Instinct

Discussion in 'SAMSUNG' started by johnner1999, Sep 11, 2008.

1. johnner1999

johnner1999 Junior Member

I'm a current iPhone user with AT&T

and where I work we get a NICE discount on Sprint for both phones (me and my wife) including voice and data (since sprint bundles it anyway)

I'm also a Mac user which means I really like my phone BUT between my iphone and my wife's we would save about $45-50 a month which over a year or two is a lot to me

I have a few questions on the Instinct:

- how easy is it to scratch the screan; my iphone lives in my pocket with keys and change from time time - my wife keeps hers in her purse. neither of ours have any damage (just some of the platic chrome has nicks)

- does it support Flash based web sites? this would be a nice plus

- can you view video files or video feeds like from a web cam at a zoo?

thanks any insight would be great

John