Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Infuse some life into WA

Discussion in 'The Roaming Zone' started by KevinJames, May 29, 2016.

1. KevinJames

KevinJames WA's 1st retired mod

My Phone:
    Samsung S7-Edge
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T & Verizon
    Hey everyone. I don't know about you, but it is becoming increasingly disappointing when I notice that the only posts seem to be in the Word Association thread. If that is all that is important to us as a community, I have to wonder if Joe would feel it is worthwhile to spend his time with the admin functions of this community.

I'd like to encourage everyone to start sharing and commenting on articles they find elsewhere. I know I've posted 3 recent news items in the Wireless News section, and it has had a few views. But not even one comment. It is not because I posted it, but because I wonder if we, as a community, really care anymore. Even though I'm dealing with severe health issues, I do indeed enjoy discussions about wireless technology. I'm pretty certain all of you do as well, otherwise you'd be engaged in other discussion boards. I'd love to see this board become vibrant like it was a decade or more ago.

JFB, dmapr and charlyee like this.
  2. charlyee

charlyee Ultimate Insanity
    Super Moderator Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    iPhone X
    Wireless Provider(s):
    at&t/Airtel/Turkcell
    Totally agree with your last sentence KJ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    JFB and KevinJames like this.