Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

IN1 Multi-Tool Utility Case

Discussion in 'APPLE iPhone, iPad Tablets and all iOS Devices' started by The Professor, Oct 9, 2013.

1. The Professor

The Professor New Member

So I purchased this IN1 case from their website In1Case - The ultimate iphone utility case after basically a few years of hoping for some sort of multiple tool case for my iphone. Well I have gotten it and I couldn't have been any happier with the case. I found this forum doing research for the iPhone 5s and I feel like may be giving back a little bit.

No I haven't received my 5s yet but I did use this case on my 5 for the meantime and it's pretty awesome. The case is not bulky, the tools and features work as they should, the case itself looks pretty cool...I just ordered a starship trooper looking case that is white & black that looks cool.

Well here is the case I got, it's pretty neat and high quality.

[​IMG]

2. The Professor

The Professor New Member

btw just over a month with this case and I am so pleased. I have used it from fixing my RC car to signing tabs at the bar. The case alone has sparked so many conversations at bars, grocery stores, and just among my friends. I totally dropped the ball on posting up some better pics but I ordered a few for my boss and close friends so I will get pics of everyone's cases and post them up and it would be cool since we all have different colored ones.