Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

I'm searching for T-Mobile user

Discussion in 'T-Mobile Forum' started by zielec, Nov 2, 2006.

1. zielec

zielec New Member

Hello
    I've got hp6315 with T-Mobile network lock.
    I'm looking for someone who can remove that lock for me.

Rafal Z.

2. SmArTeStChIlD421

SmArTeStChIlD421 Silver Senior Member

My Phone:
    Blackberry 8830
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    well if you keep contracted.......wait for 90 days after activating and call T-Mobile and they will unlock it for you

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. digikid

digikid New Member

My Phone:
    Motorola Razr V3c
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless
    Are you guys sure it's still 90 days? I walked into a T-Mo store here in CA and when I inquired about unlocking the phone with an unlock code, he said the company will provide it after staying with them for 60 days.

4. SmArTeStChIlD421

My Phone:
    Blackberry 8830
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    no thats prolli the manufacturer then cuz tmo has always been 90 days

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. digikid

digikid New Member

My Phone:
    Motorola Razr V3c
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless
    I don't know anything about the manufacturer giving codes, but the T-Mo rep said T-Mo gives codes after 60 days.

zielec: I reccommend asking T-Mo CS if you've been with them for 60 or 90 days or longer.

6. SmArTeStChIlD421

My Phone:
    Blackberry 8830
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    wow then maybe theve changed their unlock policy.........its always been 90 days .....i cant say that this change is bad though.....haha :biggrin:

7. kjo

kjo Bronze Senior Member

My Phone:
    Iphone 7 Plus
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T
    Personally I think the whole locking your phone is a bunch of crap. I paid for the damm phone! I should be able to have it unlocked and take wherever I dang where please. I mean if you quit the service they get enough from you for the ETF and everything else. Nothing more infurating than the locking the phone garbage..if you ask me.
    Okay I'll come down from my high horse now.

8. Telekom

Telekom Bronze Senior Member

My Phone:
    Nokia 5310, iPhone 3G[S]
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile US, Fido CA, T-Mobile NL, Orange IL
    Did you pay the full price of the phone? Did T-Mobile either give you the phone or heavily discount the phone? If they did give it to you for free or heavily discount it you have your reason right there! The phone manufacturers don't give the phones to the carriers for free! :)

9. EdwardP

EdwardP Bronze Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Android
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile (Deutsche Telekom)
    I guess no one noticed the original poster's location: Poland

To zielec:

:welcome: to WirelessAdvisor!

Have you checked with Era (PTC)? Now that they are part of T-Mobile (except in name, which I'm sure which will change soon!), perhaps they might be able to help you.

10. kjo

kjo Bronze Senior Member

My Phone:
    Iphone 7 Plus
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T
    YES I'm prepaid....I paid full price for the phone....
    that is what I'm talking about. If you pay for the dang thing...you should be able to have it unlocked without all of the hoopla.
    I understand what you are talking about though...with the heavy discounts and whatever for post paid. I'm sorry..I guess I should have stipulated exactly what I meant. I just went through a big stink trying to get the unlock code for my motorola ...... considering I'm prepaid and I paid for the phone, they shouldn't make it like I'm asking for the secret code to get into the white house or something.:loony:

11. Telekom

Telekom Bronze Senior Member

My Phone:
    Nokia 5310, iPhone 3G[S]
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile US, Fido CA, T-Mobile NL, Orange IL
    If you are T-Mobile To Go you can get the unlock code as well. You need to have had your service for 90 days and you need to have made a deposit into your account within the last 30 days. They will query the manufacturer for the code and if they can get you the code they will give it to you with the instructions how to apply the code.

12. kjo

kjo Bronze Senior Member

My Phone:
    Iphone 7 Plus
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T
    Yeah..I finally got it, but I felt like I was being questioned from the secret service as to why I wanted it ;)
    It's like okay...in case of a unusual event of something...my friends/family could pop their sim into my phone and call without using up all my prepaid minutes..like if their phone runs out of battery or gets damaged.