Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

I'm ALIVE!

Discussion in 'The Roaming Zone' started by rallykid, Dec 9, 2003.

1. rallykid

rallykid New house = No free time

My Phone:
    LG 9700
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon, Sprint
    Hey guys, contrary to popular belief, I am alive. I have been running back and forth dealing with some family issues, helping them out with the insurance company on the fire that destroyed my parents second home in Tennessee, the lawsuit I am dealing with trying to get all of my back wages and medical coverage from where I was hurt at work, helping my brother get moved into a new place and settled in (he was occupying house number 2 when it was destroyed by the fire) and trying to find a new place to live myself. On top of that I have had 2 cases of the flu, the stomach flu, and food poisoning so I have been gone for a while. With so much time on the road and then down at the other place (with no internet access) I have not been around much.

Poor Delta probably thinks I am ignoring him, but everytime he calls I am either in a place where my signal drops out as the phone rings, in court, in meetings, working on something that I can't drop at the time (such as soldering small connections together), or just generally so occupied with the task at hand that I can't pick up the phone.

Yello is probably still waiting on his knife prices, as I am still waiting for the catalog to arrive but I haven't had a chance to call them and find out why it hasn't hit my mailbox yet.

I am heading out again and will be back shortly before Christmas, then gone again right after Christmas and back after the first of the year (sometime after January 6th).

Take care guys, I will check back in somewhat randomly when I can get access where I will be at.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. MOTOhooligan

MOTOhooligan Former Mobile Data Addict

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Motorola XT1929-17
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    Good to hear from you Rallykid. Good luck with everything!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. lilprincess2

lilprincess2 Bronze Senior Member

My Phone:
    ~*~iPhone 3g~*~BB 8900~*~
    OMG!!!!!!!!! MY Rally is backkkkkkkkkkkk or somewhat that is.. hehehe .. Biiiiiiiiiiiig MWAH for Rally!!! [​IMG] You big stranger!!! [​IMG] You have alot of making up to do when you get back Mister!!!! Good to see you though [​IMG] And im sure that by the time you even come back to read this it will be 2004 lmao.. but oh well atleast i seen ya!! [​IMG]

4. Cenobyte

Cenobyte Decepticon Air Commander

My Phone:
    LG VX8700
    Wireless Provider(s):
    VZW
    Hey Rally, nice to hear from you.

We distributed Christmas bonuses at PFP inc. last week. Since you were gone, we divied your's up and bought booze and and Gorilla costumes with it.

How's my jetpack coming along?

5. Phoenixx

Phoenixx Junior Member

What RK doesn't realize is Delta only gets one phone call and those he made calling RK were wasted.

...I assume.

I can't wait to meet this Delta guy...he sounds like an upstanding citizen!

6. LucyFer

LucyFer New Member

Hopefully he isn't fabricating mattress spring shivs while "on the inside."

heheheheheheeeeee waaaahhhhhh!!! Weeeeeeeeee!!n robblerobble.[​IMG]

7. NYCDru

NYCDru Sprint Newbie

My Phone:
    Motrola V3m
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint, Verizon(former), ATT(former),
    I will pray for you man. Keep fighting, keep pushing, it will be worth it in the end.

8. Cenobyte

Cenobyte Decepticon Air Commander

My Phone:
    LG VX8700
    Wireless Provider(s):
    VZW
    Do we have the Hamburglar in our presence?