Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Illinois Tollway Towers

Discussion in 'Cell Tower Hunting Club' started by telecomjunkie1, May 17, 2005.

1. telecomjunkie1

telecomjunkie1 Junior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Moto RAZR V3
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Cingular
    Hello everyone. Well it has been awhile since I posted any towers for Illinois and I am not specifically posting towers but I just found a link to Illinois Tollway tower colocation specs. This link allows you to see a picture of the actual tower and all the characteristics of that specific tower. So this link alone should give me 50 pictures or more to my credit (just kidding) but this is great information and pictures thanks to the Illinois toll system.

On this first link scroll down and you can choose a specific toll system, ie Reagan Memorial or North-South Tollway, and then under that link you can choose towers and see a pic along with all of the descriptors that the cell posting on this site is asking for. Good Info I think. :) :)

http://www.illinoistollway.com/portal/page?_pageid=53,34837,53_62591&_dad=portal&_schema=PORTAL

2. Gamer03

Gamer03 Technology Aficionado
    Super Moderator Senior Member

My Phone:
    Motorola X Pure
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless
    Interesting.

Thanks for the link telecomjunkie1. :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. charlyee

charlyee Ultimate Insanity
    Super Moderator Senior Member

My Phone:
    iPhone X
    Wireless Provider(s):
    at&t/Airtel/Turkcell
    Hi telecomjunkie1,

Great website, thanks. I specially enjoyed looking at the Tri State Tollway since we often take that.

I couldn't find anything like that for the major freeways in WI, do you know of any?

Thanks

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. telecomjunkie1

telecomjunkie1 Junior Member

My Phone:
    Moto RAZR V3
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Cingular
    Charlyee,
    I haven't looked into before. I just stumbled across this one when I was checking out my IPASS value remaining. I'll look around.