Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

i500 is anyone using this besides Walt Mosberg?

Discussion in 'SAMSUNG' started by CaptainLoose, Aug 18, 2003.

1. CaptainLoose

CaptainLoose Member

My Phone:
    RAZR2 v9m
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    I see that this phone is finally (again) available on Sprint's website. I've seen nothing about it on the formums so I'm wondering of anyone out there has tried it and has comments? I gave up on the Kyocera 7135 primarily due to lousy battery life...I'd like some input before I go out and spend $600 again!
    Thanks.

2. TwinPistons

TwinPistons New Member

I'm in the same boat you are, bud...I'm actually going to hold off until Best Buy gets the phone in stock, so that I can put it on the BB account. Plus they always have some kind of gift card promo going. I just wish I knew when they were going to be in...

3. VdoMan

VdoMan New Member

All I can tell you is.........THE PHONE IS AWESOME!! Small/light and blows my Kyocera 7135 away!! Batt life seems good although mine goes from home chgr to in-vehicle cradle/chgr and back again every few hours (not because it has to - just that every few hours within a given day i'm near a charger. Have specific questions? FIRE AWAY!!

4. rjpilot

rjpilot New Member

Can this phone be connected to a laptop and used to connect the laptop to the internet? I have LG 5350 right now and cannot live without that feature. Used to have Kyocera and miss the palm functionality.

5. Waky

Waky Junior Member